Embrace a sense of community and environmental stewardship by joining Matanzas Riverkeeper and Now & Zen Yoga Studio on Saturday, February 17th, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a community cleanup along GTM NERR South Beach. Together, let's showcase our shared love for the planet and our invaluable waterways.
Following the cleanup, immerse yourself in a rejuvenating all-levels yoga class, harmonizing mind and body with the soothing rhythm of the waves. Embrace the ethos of environmental mindfulness and personal well-being, fostering a profound connection to nature and community.
Check-in & pick up supplies at the GTM NERR South Beach access: 2200 South Ponte Vedra Blvd.
Please RSVP so we know how many people to expect.
Be sure to come prepared:
- Bring sun protection. We recommend you bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- We recommend that you bring water and ask that you bring a reusable water bottle. Please refrain from bringing drinks in single use plastic bottles.
- Protective footwear is recommended (closed-toed shoes or boots—rather than sandals or flip flops).
- Be sure to wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty.
- Matanzas Riverkeeper will provide the tools and equipment necessary to collect trash, but feel free to bring your own gloves if you would like.
2200 S Ponte Vedra Blvd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Google map and directions