PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, PUBLIC LITTER GITTER CLEANUPS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD. WE ARE STILL OFFERING PRIVATE, FAMILY TRIPS BY APPOINTMENT.
- Trips generally last about 2 hours (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled cleanup time)
- We recommend you bring a reusable water bottle, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- All volunteers are required to wear protective footwear (close-toed shoes or boots--no sandals or flip flops)
- Be sure to wear clothing you don't mind getting wet or muddy
- The Litter Gitter II will provide all the tools and equipment necessary to collect debris
Litter Gitter trips are open to the public and offered free of charge, but donations to cover operation costs are appreciated.
To schedule a trip for a group of 4 or more people, please contact us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheLitterGitter/.