Join us for an unforgettable Eco-Paddle Trip at Bing's Landing Marsh in collaboration with Earth Kinship and Matanzas Riverkeeper! Earth Kinship offers a diverse set of kayak journeys to experience the beauty of Florida. During your trip you'll learn about the site, it’s history, ecology and vibrant wildlife. Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as we explore the serene waters of the Matanzas River and delve into the rich ecosystem of Bing's Landing Marsh.
Please register to secure your spot through Earth Kinship at this link. We're excited to have you join us on the water!
Kayaks can be rented through Earth Kinship. Make sure you bring:
- Water shoes that stay on your feet, closed toe is recommended - Slippers, Flip Flops and Crocs are not recommended
- Water and a snack - Please refrain from bringing drinks in single use plastic bottles.
- Sun protection: hat, sun shirt, sun lotion, sun glasses
- Dress for the weather - If it’s cool, overcast or cold, bring a warm layer
- Optional: dry bag for your personal belongings
BYOK: If you’re bringing your own kayak
- Please note that some trips require a length of 12 feet or longer kayak, during open water trips
- Kayak must be Coast Guard approved and in good working order
- PFD (Personal Floatation Device): Coast Guard approved and Inherently Buoyant Type I-III
- Inflatables are not allowed (there are no acceptations)
- PFDs must fit the user and will be worn at all times on the water
5900 N Ocean Shore Blvd
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Google map and directions